Re: the FSF's GPLv3 launch conference

<sarcasm>That would be *really* easy to do.</sarcasm> To relicense the
entire GPL codebase would mean every contributor to every GPL project
would have to agree, possibly in writing. There are thousands, maybe
millions of them.

And FSF is really likely to want to retire the GPL. Just note that the
sections of the copyright act you have quoted allow you to copy for
lawful purposes, and to sell your original copy *on the condition that
you dispose of it*. Only the GPL gives you the right to sell copies
*you* have made.

andrew

--
Andrew Donnellan