Re: [PEAR-QA] PHP License

While I agree we probably need to  review 3-5.. It may be worth
reminding debial-legal that AFAIK packages like phpgroupware, phpbb etc.
violate the PHP licence.. So I do hope they are addressing those issues
with as much vigor... ;)

The easiest solution is probably need to call this the PEAR licence...
and just rename the phrases in 3-5 to say PEAR instead of PHP....

Regards
Alan

--
Alan Knowles <alan@akbkhome.com>