Re: Linux mark extortion

If you surf on the Debian site; you will see that Debian is mainly referenced just as "Debian" and only a very few times as "Debian GNU/Linux". I think the Debian team could remove the term "Debian GNU/Linux" from every page in their website to replace it just by "Debian". This does not prevent Debian to say that it use the Linux kernel since it is a descriptive term (and I don't think it would be legally possible to prevent thet). Nobody will see the difference and the problem will be solved.

Olive