Re: handling Mozilla with kid gloves [was: GUADEC report]

Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org> wrote:
> That's just a case of multiple licenses, though; if someone asks "is
> this free?", we need to evaluate the licenses applying to the program--
> all of them, not just the most obvious ones. [...]

Fine, see it that way if you like. I don't. If people post
statements that "licence X is DFSG-free", then there is more
danger that no-one will ask about the slight variants and
combinations with that licence.

I do care about the program itself. The licence is just a
means to an end.

--
MJR/slef
Subscribed to this list. No need to Cc, thanks.