Re: Debian-installer, older hardware, boot loaders, miboot & amiboot & ..

Sven Luther wrote:
> Well, we had it in woody boot-floppies, it seems.

I will be charatable and assume that was an accident, similar to many of
the dozens of other non-free peices of software we have shipped in
woody, and removed from sarge.

> Also, maybe we should remove d-i from main altogether, since it depends
> on non-free code in the bios of your motherboard ?

I don't participate in reducio ad absurdum discussions like this one,
sorry.

--
see shy jo