please comment on mplayer 1.0-pre-cvs

hi

following the discussion started by Diego Biurrun <diego@biurrun.de>
I have prepared a new packaging of 'mplayer'

the files are in  http://tonelli.sns.it/pub/mplayer/sarge

I have tried my best to address all known issues:
1) the package contains the detailed Copyright made by Diego Biurrun
2) the package AFAIK does not contain CSS code or other code on which
 there is active patent enforcement

please comment on that package, and report whether it may go into Debian

a.

ps: this is a reposting.... the first post did never show up in debian-legal

--
Andrea Mennucc
 "one houndred and fifty - the chicken sings"