Re: Re: Hi [#1316782]

Hello,

******************************************************IMPORTANT*******************************************************
If this information does not answer your question, please hit reply and send. There is no need to retype your question
**********************************************************************************************************************

Andale Support team has designed an email system with the goal of optimizing your customer experience. Shortly after we receive your email, we send out a response containing the most common questions and answers related to the product area you selected. We find this helps more than half of the customers who contact us - and the answer is almost immediate! This program has helped us improve our response time dramatically. Not only do we help many of our customers immediately, we also have more time to help those of you with more difficult needs.

We hope the information provided here answers your questions or provides you with some useful tips in this product area.

If your question is not answered by this email, we look forward to providing you the assistance you need. Just reply to this email, and you can expect a personal response within one business day.

Thank you!

**********************************************************************************************************************
Counters are provided FREE, but don?t hesitate to take advantage of any FREE trial offers designed for our Counter Friends to test drive other exciting Andale Products!!!
**********************************************************************************************************************

NOTICE: If you are accessing your counters from a bookmarked page. You will need to log into www.andale.com and log in and rebook mark the page. There is a new counter page with additional features available and the old page may not work correctly.

I CANNOT GET INTO THE NEW COUNTER PAGE, IT DOES NOT LET ME CONTINUE.

Make sure when asked for your ebay email address, you are using the email attached to your ebay account.

Here's a quick way to check:
Make sure when asked for your ebay email address, you are using the email attached to your ebay account, as well as the correct ebay password.

Here is a link provided by ebay to check this information:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MemberSearchShow#RequestUserID

Please type in the EMAIL address that you believe is associated with your account, if it is the correct ebay email address, your seller list will appear.
This will bring up your current seller list if you are using the correct email address.

WHY DO YOU NEED MY EBAY PASSWORD?

Andale has always required the ebay password to get your counters on your ads. No one can just "add" something to your ads, so we have had this information in the past. You likely gave us this information when you signed up for the manage counter page or if you just add a counter, but do not sign up for the viewing on one page (ie..via the andale site, or the manage counter link on ebay), then we would have received that information through the ebay API.

We're run millions and millions of counters with no security problems whatsoever !!

DO YOU HAVE A PRIVACY POLICY?
You may review our privacy policy at anytime by selecting the link on our home page or by viewing here:

http://www.andale.com/corp/privacy_corp.jsp

THE THANKS FOR LOOKING IS DISPLAYED IN MY AUCTION AND I DID NOT SELECT THE HIDDEN COUNTER?

The ?Thanks for looking? will be the logo displayed when you select the hidden counter as your option, and will also be displayed during site maintenance, typically on Thursday evenings and into early Friday morning. The Thanks for Looking counter also displays as a fail safe for your auctions. When the internet is busy, or there is a lot of traffic, it sometimes takes more than a few seconds to display your counter. We have this set very low, so not to interfere with the loading of your auctions. If you just wait a few moments, and refresh, you should be able to bring up a fresh instance, with the correct counter.

WHERE CAN I VIEW MY HIDDEN COUNTERS?
WHERE CAN I VIEW MY COUNTERS ALL ON ONE PAGE?

To view your hidden counter details, sign in to your Andale Account. Select the COUNTER tab after this click on "View My Counter Hits" button on the next page you will view all your counter data.

WHERE CAN I VIEW MY YAHOO, AMAZON OR ANYWHERE COUNTERS?
These are available in your "ITEMS I AM SELLING" section. Below this section are a serious of icons representing the various markets. You can view your other market counters by selecting the appropriate logo.

YOU FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD OR RECEIVE THE MESSAGE "INVALID EMAIL ADDRESS"

Please click on the "password" link located next to the GO button.  Your password will be emailed to you.

I CAN ONLY VIEW MY FIRST 50 ITEMS

Under the ?Items I Am Selling? is a link to VIEW ALL ITEMS I AM SELLING. You can select the subsequent pages from here.

THERE ARE NO COUNTERS DISPLAYED ON MY COUNTER PAGE
You'll need to update your market information so that we know what counters to display for you.
Log into your account and select SETTINGS from the PRODUCTS TAB. You can update your information on the after you click on the "Market ID's and Passwords" link.

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

>From your PRODUCTS TAB, select SETTINGS. You can update your market information after you click on the "Market ID's and Passwords" link.

YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE STYLE OF A COUNTER

>From your Counters page, use the checkboxes on the left to choose the counter you wish to change. Select the EDIT button at the bottom of the page.

HOW DO COUNTERS COUNT VISITS?

A Smart Counter only adds another hit when a unique user visits your page (one hit per unique IP address). A Page Counter will count the visitors that come to your ad every time they come to your page (even if they visit your ad multiple times).

HOW DO I VIEW MY HITS ON CLOSED AUCTIONS?
These are located on your COUNTERS page, under you SOLD items.

HOW DO I ADD A WEBCOUNTER TO MY SITE OR MY ABOUT ME PAGE?
To view/Add a webcounter, log into your account, select the COUNTERS TAB.

Click on "View My Counter Hits" button.You will be on your counters page.
Select the Andale Web Counter Icon under Items I am Selling on your Counter Page. Select CREATE NEW and the html will be generated for you to place on your Web Page or Ebay About Me Page.

Thank you for your patience!

The eBay Counter Support Team

----- debian-legal@lists.debian.org Wrote -----
Your file is attached.