Re: MPlayer reloaded

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 05:03:09AM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> I am Diego Biurrun, the MPlayer documentation maintainer, not to be
> confused with Gabucino, who has made a few appearances on this list
> before.  I am not here to start a(nother) flame war.

Thanks for your careful and comprehensive approach to resolving these
issues.  A codebase with source from many contributors using many
different licenses is seldom trivial to cope with.

At least, that's how I feel having wrestled with XFree86.  :)

So thanks again, and I hope your work leads to a productive thread and a
better definition of the MPlayer licensing problem space, if not an
upload of mplayer to Debian main -- wouldn't that be nice!  I'm
interested in trying it out myself.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Build a fire for a man, and he'll
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    be warm for a day.  Set a man on