Re: X-Oz Technologies

On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 08:00:49PM -0500, selussos wrote:
> We are cross purposes Branden. because of the virality of attachments,
> I do not open them.

You confuse me; you replied[1] to a previous message of mine[2] which
contained an attachment of identical type (a PGP/MIME digital
signature).

Also note that not all attachments are "viral", and you furthermore
likely have little to fear if you run your mail program as a regular
user on, for example, a FreeBSD or Linux system.

[1] Message-ID: <[🔎] 006b01c400c6$13aaecf0$2a05a8c0@Persephone>
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2004/debian-legal-200403/msg00043.html
[2] Message-ID: <[🔎] 20040303013931.GD5317@deadbeast.net>
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2004/debian-legal-200403/msg00042.html

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Software engineering: that part of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     computer science which is too