Re: Debian Legal summary of the X-Oz License

On 2004-03-03 05:18:57 +0000 Ben Reser <ben@reser.org> wrote:

Is there a licence in Debian that is conditional on X-Oz's clause 4 wording.
I'm not sure I follow you as in what you mean by conditional.

One such that the permissions granted by the licence are conditional on satisfying X-Oz's clause 4 wording. That's not the case for the XFree86 1.0 licence, so maybe we can ignore wrong dumb statements in that (IANAL not looking at the 1.0 licence).