X-Oz Technologies

Hi,

Sorry for the noise but I was unsure if I needed to subscribe or not.  Someone kindly let me know that my post got through so I think it's better I just reply as needed.  If you think that this is burdensome I will subscribe if  that is preferred.

I am responding to this list, since a concerned free software enthusiast has told me that several concerns about our license have been raised here.  I really did not know of this as I, nor any other X-Ozzie,  had been contacted previous to that first contact about any of these concerns.

If someone would like us to comment on the X-Oz license issues, I will gladly do so.  Please let me know what the pertinent issues are, as you see it, and hopefully I will be able to allay your concerns.
Thank you again for your concern and interest.

Best Regards

Sue

The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible. — Arthur C. Clark