Re: [OT] "is really" (Was: Re: Patent issues)

On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 02:11:11PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 06:51:37PM +0000, Marco Franzen wrote:
> > > G. Branden Robinson                |       Psychology is really biology.
> > > Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Biology is really chemistry.
> > > branden@debian.org                 |       Chemistry is really physics.
> > > http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |       Physics is really math.
> >
> > But then:
> >
> > Math is really philosophy.
> > Philosophy is really psychology.
>
> Cute.  Unfortunately, my .sig is not long enough to close the loop thus.
>
> Unlike some, I abide by the traditional 4-line rule.  :)

May I suggest:

G. Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> | http://people.debian.org/~branden/
Psychology is really biology             | Biology is really chemistry
Chemistry is really physics		 | Physics is really math
Math is really philosophy		 | Philosophy is really psychology

--
Zed Pobre <zed@resonant.org> a.k.a. Zed Pobre <zed@debian.org>
PGP key and fingerprint available on finger; encrypted mail welcomed.