Re: Cypherpunks anti-License

* Hubert Chan (hubert@uhoreg.ca) wrote:
> [This program] is in the public domain.  The original upstream source is
> released under the Cypherpunks anti-License (CPL), which places the
> program in the public domain, and includes additional clarifying text.
> Neither Debian, nor Software in the Public Interest, nor any of their
> agents specifically make the same pledges as are contained in the
> license.  The complete text of the license follows below:

Looks good to me. Maybe you should be a touch more specific about which
licence you are referring too (even though the package you are
distributing won't have a licence of its own). I would suggest changing
the wording from 'the license' to 'that license' ('the complete text of
that license'.

On the other hand, I could just be picky - the statement is reasonably
clear.

Regards,

Nic Suzor
nic@hades.cable.nu