Re: Cthugha Free ?

	On Feb 25, 2004, at 05:56, Martin Albert wrote:

 * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
notice,
   this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.

 * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
   documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.

 * The name "Harald Deischinger" may not be used to endorse or
   promote products derived from this software without specific
   prior written permission.

This is the 3-clause BSD license, and is OK.

vroot.h: Basically BSD, with some minor wording changes. I assume /usr/share/doc/package/copyright counts as "supporting documentation"

cmd_gentable.c: No clear notice, but the blanket notice "The remainder of the source (not already public domain, no explicit author's copyright notice) is Copyright 1995-97 by Harald Deischinger." would seem to cover that...

cmd_smoke.c: Contains author, but no copyright statement. The default is "all rights reserved", so this is worrying.

getopt.h, getopt_long.c: LGPL, by the FSF. Since this is part of glibc nowadays, I doubt it'd be needed on Debian GNU/Linux systems.

So, overall, cmd_smoke.c seems the most worrying, with cmd_gentables.c coming in second.