Re: OpenPBS license revisited

On Feb 11, 2004, at 17:49, Henning Makholm wrote:

This license will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia,
without reference to its choice of law rules.

I'm trying to recall what the consensus on choice of law and choice of venue
clauses were.  One was kinda-OK, the other one wasn't.

I think we have solid consensus on neither. Personally I think that
choice of law is generally OK (unless the law chosen makes the license
text mean something different and worse than its apparent meaning).

Rather irrelevant, because clause 7 doesn't anymore, just like 1 and 2.