Re: OpenPBS license revisited

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 06:41:57PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> Could somebody please review the license again and state whether it is
> DFSG-free or not?

Hmm, please also notice that I'm interested in packaging Torque[1], a
fork of OpenPBS with modifications by supercluster.org, so I'd be
interested if this is OK with the DFSG as well. The modifications seems
to be licensed under the OpenPBS license as well, at least it is not
stated otherwise. I'm in contact with supercluster.org and could clarify
on this if needed.

Thanks,

Michael

[1] http://www.supercluster.org/torque/