Re: Advice for software license

On Tuesday February 10 2004 07:32, Don Armstrong wrote:
> First off, debian-legal isn't really a place for distributing advice
> on which license to choose, although we can let you know which ones
> are DFSG Free, and which ones are likely to conflict with other
> libraries.
> (...)

Well, the request was probably bad worded, but the main point was to be sure
not getting license conflicts and/or DFSG incompatibility...

Anyway thanks for your answers. I think I'll just go for full LGPL, that seems
to be the less brain-damage solution (and if I don't get it wrong, with LGPL,
I don't even need linking exceptions...).

Mike