Re: GPL compatibility question.

On 2004-01-31 18:17:23 +0000 Laurent Fousse <laurent@komite.net> wrote:

- one is taken from RFC 3174 (http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3174.html,
    license terms at the end).
I don't like the wording of "derivative work that comment on...", I
think it narrows the scope of what kind of derivative works are
allowed.

I think this is likely to be a problem. I am interested in that type of clause and looking for cases involving it, but have not yet found any. Probably I am looking for cases in all the wrong places, so I'd welcome more expert help. IANAL.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at