Re: Free Art License

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 04:06:46PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> > - specify to the recipient the name of the author of the originals,
> Impossible for anonymous authors.

I'm not so sure.

Alternatively, there's no "the" name.  I've a first name, middle name
and family name.  With initials, and permutations, that alone leads
to a number of names.  If I also had a married name, an informal name,
a pen name, and so on, the possibilities would increase even further.

Also, a name isn't a unique identifier, at least not in the
general case.

Anyways... is there some reason an anonymous author couldn't use
pen names or the like for this license?

--
Raul