Re: NEW ocaml licence proposal by upstream, will be part of the 3.08.1 release going into sarge.

On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 05:18:36PM -0700, Josh Triplett wrote:
> Sven Luther wrote:

> >>I understand, and even agree.  But I was referring to your proposed
> >>"QPL or any more free license" -- and the GPL probably wouldn't
> >>qualify.  I can't see INRIA going for a QPL/GPL split either, sadly.
> >
> > Ok, what about QPL or DFSG-free licence ?
>
> To clarify: if INRIA did accept a QPL/GPL dual-license, that would be
> wonderful.  I believe Brian was simply stating that they might be
> hesitant to do so.

Please let this thread die as it should. I don't even remember the full
background of this thread. I also seriously doubt that they would go with the
GPL, altough i think it more probable than a BSDed ocaml.

Friendly,

Sven Luther