Re: miboot floppies and non-free apple boot sector.

Sven Luther asked:
>BTW, what about an upload of miboot to non-free ? What would be needed for
>that ? A simple permission from apple ?

Permission for Debian and its mirror network to distribute the boot sector.
That's all that would be needed for non-free.

--
Regarding clearn-room reverse-engineering "step one", if it's in the form of
assembly language for a known architecture, I'd be willing to make the

However, looking at pure machine code is a *lot* less fun than looking at
assembly language.  :-(  Can someone perhaps disassemble it, as a first step?
(Incidentally, if it's purely m68k machine code, does that mean that the m68k
emulator in the PowerMacs was in hardware?)