Re: Choice of venue, was: GUADEC report

On 2004-07-12 19:25:13 +0100 Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> wrote:

* MJ Ray:
Please explain how you would do that without a GR in a new thread on
-project.
I'm fully aware that this requires a GR because it involves changing
the Social Contract.

So it's not the current situation then! Avoid manufacturing fake disagreements. We have enough real ones to reconcile.

(I think I will vote against any definition which allows stuff which should really be in "non-free" to sneak into "non-dfsg-doc" or whatever you call it, or which allows "non-dfsg-doc" to be called part of the OS, but you probably guessed that.)

"Matthew Garrett is quite the good sort of fellow, despite what
my liver is sure to say about him in [...] 40 years" -- branden