Re: popular swirl...

Scripsit Scott James Remnant <scott@netsplit.com>

> (Remember, we've seen a version of our swirl used that would have to
> have been unrolled and rolled up a different way -- this continues to
> suggest to me that there's a website of swirls somewhere by one designer
> available for use; and ours comes from that.)

Perhaps not a website of ready-made swirls, but it is possible that
both designers have imported the same vector clipart of a *straight*
sloppy brush stroke into some composition program and independently
twisted it into swirls.

--
Henning Makholm                                      "Punctuation, is? fun!"