copyleft licence compatible with apache licence

Hello everyone

I'm searching for a copyleft licence (to prevent abusive commercial reuse) compatible
with the apache licence.

From what I've understood, the GPL is not compatible with the Apache licence, because of the clause of the Apache licence that force to advertise the Apache foundation.

Some questions I have :
_ is it possible to use the GPL with a modification, like : this code is distributed in GPL, but
can be used with any apache licenced code.
_ is there an other licence that would suit this kind of need ?

Sorry if this kind of discussion has already been adressed on this list, I had some problems
accessing the archives.

Any pointer would be much appreciated

	Pierre