Re: simplest copyleft license for a wiki

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, Brian T. Sniffen wrote:
> Alex Schroeder <alex@emacswiki.org> writes:
> >> But even then, you're going to have two problems: consider, for example,
> >> the "BSD Preservation License"
> >
> > Can you point me to an URL with the license text?  I didn't find it
> > with Google.
>
> Shoot, I was afraid I was misremembering the name.  It came up on
> Debian-Legal recently, but the list archives are exceptionally down
> at the moment.

Its in <20031022224125.GD23328@stonewall> or at
http://people.debian.org/~adamm/LICENSE

[which is down at the moment, btw.]

Don Armstrong

--
There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good
sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu