[OT] Re: possible licensing issues with some scsh source files

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> No you aren't. I've never met an academic who did this unless it was
> actually relevant to the talk. Normally you just put a footnote in
> the associated paper.

Often you'll see an acknowledgement/thanks page in talks which lists
who actually did the work, and a footnote under every figure|table
which came from someone elses work.

Regarding acknowledgements in papers, yes... one of my major
professor's works has an acknowledgement to "Dr. Smirnov for
stimulating critical thought processes" [iirc... don't have it in
front of me.]

Don Armstrong

--
If I had a letter, sealed it in a locked vault and hid the vault
somewhere in New York. Then told you to read the letter, thats not

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu