Legality of .DEBS in Medialinux.

Hi, I'm Marco Ghirlanda, Linux Advisor at the Virtual Reality and Multi Media Park of Turin, Italy. (www.vrmmp.it). We developed for our Open Source Lab (www.opensourcelab.it) a remastered version of the Knoppix Live Cd, Medialinux, wich includes most ot the audio, graphic and video software that is in the Debian collection of packages. This Cd was primarly done for testing purposes and to make our students try the linux + multi media softwares without too many problems. I've included many software from external repositories, but I didn't take care (until now) about the legal conseguences of this action. The fact is that I would like to know if there is a legal risk, in Italy or in the world to distribute on a cd .deb's from http://marillat.free.fr/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/ (like libdvdcss2 or mplayer, or w32codecs, and so on...). To be sure would I need to remove all this software and include only packages from the "main" section (excluding also "contrib" and "non-free" sections?). I'm surely a bit confused... Full list of packages is at ftp://209.50.230.46/medialinux/debs(list_of_software).txt I'm very new to this part of the Linux Story and I will like some advices on where to start.... Thanks in advance to everybody who is going to answer this post, Marco Ghirlanda