Re: Proposal for clarification of DFSG.1

Scripsit Roland Stigge

> Just take the example of a license that explicitly allows the selling of
> the program in an aggregation but not the program alone. After
> extracting it from Debian and giving it away to someone else at no cost,
> #8 requires the receiver to "have the same rights as those that are
> granted in conjunction with the Debian system", i.e. selling it.

You are obviously incapable of reading the text of the DFSG plainly.
I will stop trying to talk sense into you. Anyone else feel free to
take over from here.

--
Henning Makholm                               "Hi! I'm an Ellen Jamesian. Do
                                        you know what an Ellen Jamesian is?"