Re: getting personalities out of the FSF-Debian argument

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> wrote:
> As a postscript, could you please summarize, to the debian-private list,
> the efforts you've made to date to bring the parties to the table, apart
> from those we've already seen on this list?

I object.  This is not appropriate for debian-private.  There is no
good reason not to let everyone know what steps are being made.
Otherwise we get decisions that come with no context and not subject
to debate.  I think we've had enough of those for this release cycle.

Regards,
Walter Landry
wlandry@ucsd.edu