Re: Some licensing questions regarding celestia

Quoting Don Armstrong (don@donarmstrong.com):

> Perhaps I'm just not seeing or understanding clearly, but so far no
> one who claims that free software licenses are neither a lease nor a
> contract (at least in the US) has explained what type of legal
> agreement they would be.

Just for the sake of anyone who may not have been following closely,
I'll mention again that this notion that "agreement" must be involved is
yours alone, and of course is part of why you see everything in terms of
contract law.

--
Cheers,                     Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done.
Rick Moen