Re: Inline text not URLs for licenses (was: Re: Is the OSL DFSG free?)

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 12:58:56AM +0300, Richard Braakman wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 01:36:30PM -0400, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> > For these reasons, I believe we should ask for license texts, and other
> > relevant, small documents, to be posted inline instead of being linked.
>
> I'll add one: it's just much easier to discuss a license when it's
> there to be quoted from.

I agree with you guys; yours are superior recommendations to mine.

However, they are no guarantee of results.  The only person whose done a
comprehensive analysis of the new LPPL is me, and I haven't even
finished it yet.

/me hangs his head shamefacedly so he doesn't have to look Frank
Mittelbach in the face

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Ambition: an overmastering desire
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    to be vilified by enemies while