Re: A possible approach in "solving" the FDL problem

On Wednesday, Aug 13, 2003, at 20:36 US/Eastern, Sergey V. Spiridonov wrote:

I feel that GPL will be offered next in sacrifice to the sacred cow. Of course, GPL is not *absolutely* free!

Explain exactly how the GPL could possibly violate the DFSG considering that the DFSG says we consider it free?

> gotten with blood, sweat, and tears.  Those who have paid for their

You can buy a bit freedom for money,

Freedom is a birthright. If you have to pay for it, you're not free. This is quite off-topic for this list, of course.