Re: Debian and copyrights

The question was more :

I want to find a solution for a project to prevent a license changement. I
would like to have a solution wich would guarantee this project to stay
under GPL (without giving the copyright to FSF). This is not for an
inclusion in the debian distro, but just take a look into debian (cause I
know your are some srt of a reference there) to see your possible solution
to this question.

>> note: I've not subscribed to your mailing list, so I would be pleased
if you can add my to Cc:. Thanks in advance.

> Done.

thanks :c)

--
Baptiste SIMON