Re: Debian and copyrights

> 1) The copyright holder(s) make(s) a decision to change the licence, and
> future versions of the software are released under the terms of the new
> licence;

we are in this situation... and I want to prevent changin license by
holder of the copyright. So I'm looking for a solution, giving the
copyright to something, under some terms, etc...

Is there any solution ?

PS: I know (just a little) how the copyright & the license are working...
so that is not on what this thread would have to focus to.

--
Baptiste SIMON
   aka BeTa