Re: The debate on Invariant sections (long)

On Wednesday, Jun 11, 2003, at 09:08 US/Eastern, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

I already asked the question
here and it seems there is a consensus on that mailing list that a
GFDL document without Invariant Sections and Cover Texts is 100 %
free.

It was a while ago until people noticed the other problems. Personally, I have concerns about the definition of transparent (is that the right word?) copies, and how it forces a text- and image-only worldview.

I think some other things have been debated as well....