Re: The debate on Invariant sections (long)

    Have you simply ignored the explanations...

An insulting question like that doesn't deserve a response,
but I will answer anyway.

I've looked at the problems people have reported.  Many of them are
misunderstandings (what they believe is not allowed actually is
allowed), many of these cases have adequate workarounds, and the rest
are real inconveniences that shouldn't be exaggerated.  I've explained
examples of all of these.

The only real problems seem to come from incompatibility of licenses.