Re: PHP-Nuke License Conclusion?

Scripsit Nick Phillips <nwp@nz.lemon-computing.com>

> <magical +3 sigh of hyperbole deflection>

The branden dodges your magical sigh. The branden attacks you with a
slew of words! The branden misses!

> Maybe Henning or I should package something really trivial with a license
> such as we are debating, just to make it completely obvious what we are
> talking about.

IANADD, but I would discourage taking the
number-of-strange-packages-that-the-poor-users-have-to-wade-through-in-dselect
hostage to make a theoretical point. Let's keep some sense of proportions.

--
Henning Makholm                               "... popping pussies into pies
                                                      Wouldn't do in my shop