Re: various opinions on Debian vs the GFDL

Just noticed another problem:

    A "Transparent" copy of the Document means a machine-readable
    copy, represented in a format ... that is suitable for input
    to text formatters or for automatic translation to a variety
    of formats suitable for input to text formatters. ... A copy
    that is not "Transparent" is called "Opaque".

Notice that a sound file, movie, etc., in any form, is not suitable for
input to text formatters. It thus can't be a transparent format.

I apparently can't make a training video from the EMACS manual;
remember, my video is a "modified version" of the EMACS manual, and thus
I am obliged to provide a transparent version which, under the
definition above, I can't do.