Re: Proposed statement wrt GNU FDL

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 02:21:24PM +0200, Henning Makholm wrote:
> But the question itself is good, because many people do have the
> impression that the "changing it is not allowed" language at the top
> of the GPL itself is the final word. This question would be an
> excellent place to refer to Brian's discovery.

/me sniffles dejectedly

But I made the same "discovery" 2 days earlier, on Tue, 22 Apr 2003
12:49:47 -0500 in Message-ID: <20030422174947.GK9665@deadbeast.net>.

/me pouts :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I am sorry, but what you have
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    mistaken for malicious intent is