Re: motion to take action on the unhappy GNU FDL issue

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 01:27:05PM -0700, Mark Rafn wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > I am seeking seconds for this proposal.
>
> I think this proposal is the right thing to do, especially the hard work
> of creating the documents before filing bugs.  Unfortunately, I am
> unwilling to take on the task myself, though I'm happy to provide feedback
> and sections of text where I can.  Between this and the fact that IANADD,
> I don't think I have standing to provide a second.

I also support this proposal. I don't have too much time, but I'm
willing to help where I can. I'm also not a DD, so I'm not going to
attempt a second.

--
Brian M. Carlson <sandals@crustytoothpaste.ath.cx> 0x560553e7
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare