Re: query from Georg Greve of GNU about Debian's opinion of the F DL

On Saturday 19 April 2003 18:36, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> >> On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:37:28 -0500,
> >> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> said:
>>
>  > Not if people don't second my motion, or propose something similar.
>  > It may be that we're content to complain but lack the will to act.
> For what it is worth, as a memeber of the silent lurkers, I
> agree with and would second your proposal.

As one of the even more silent lurkers I'd like to add my voice to that too.

Actually I'm *very* glad that so many folks on d-l are actively working
on/thinking about this issue, as I see the FSF heading into a very
unfortunate direction with this invariant section stuff.

Cheers,
Yven

--
Yven Johannes Leist - leist@beldesign.de