Re: LPPL, take 2

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Henning Makholm wrote:
> But it never said "the modified file must prevent other software from
> claiming blah". It said "the modified file must not itself claim blah".

Actually, it did (and no longer does).

     2. The entire Derived Work, including the Base Format, does not
        identify itself as the original, unmodified Work to the user in
        any way when run.

This seemed to possibly require prevention of the Base Format from
identifying the entire work in any way as unmodified.

Since changed, point moot.