Re: OSD && DFSG - different purposes - constructive suggestion!

I've edited that nascent DFSG FAQ and put it at

 http://www-bcl.cs.unm.edu/~bap/dfsg-faq.html

I'd appreciate comments.  Especially from the OSD/DFSG "WE MUST UNIFY"
folks, who might perhaps be able to use some of this material to
clarify their OSD into conformance with Debian practice, ie to reject
licenses they previously felt obliged to accept but which Debian
rejects.

Also, should this go somewhere on the Debian web site?  (If someone
thinks it should please just take it over from me and put it up.)