Re: PHPNuke license

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 03:42:01PM -0500, David Turner wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-03-02 at 20:11, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > If I go further, and patent my modifications, to which in the United
> > States the only barrier appears to be the money to pay a patent lawyer
> > to file a claim with the USPTO, then the FSF has a real problem.
>
> No, then you have a section 6 and 7 problem.

Right.  Okay, so I secretly conspire with IBM[1], and sell them my
patent in exchange for an unlimited, worldwide, non-exclusive,
perpetual, paid-up license to the patent.

[1] just picking on them because they own more U.S. patents than any
    other individual or organization, apparently

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Don't use nuclear weapons to
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     troubleshoot faults.