Re: The Affero license

I'm glad this came up.  We've been encouraged by the FSF to take a good
look at the Affero license to accomplish things we're trying to
accomplish with the RPSL, specificallly closing the ASP loophole[1].
However, it looks like the Affero license is still pretty controversial
in this crowd.

So, does this group think the ASP loophole is worth closing, and if so,
what is the right way to close it?  If not, why not?

Rob
[1] http://newsforge.com/newsforge/00/11/01/1636202.shtml?tid=19
--
Rob Lanphier, Helix Community Coordinator - RealNetworks
http://helixcommunity.org http://rtsp.org http://realnetworks.com