Re: GPL scripts with a GPL-incompatible interpreter

Scripsit tb@becket.net (Thomas Bushnell, BSG)
> Henning Makholm <henning@makholm.net> writes:

> > What must I say to communicate the message that the case you describe
> > here is the *non-interesting* one?

> Well, it's the one that matters. You want to rephrase it, and yet the
> phrasing matters.

I don't want to rephrase anything. In fact I've tried hard to go with
your phrasing each time. However, I see that it is impossible to get
you to understand what I'm trying to say, so I'll stop trying here.

--
Henning Makholm                     "That's okay. I'm hoping to convince the
                      millions of open-minded people like Hrunkner Unnerby."