EULAs and the DFSG

I started thinking on the Apple license again. Unlike the GPL, which
is a copyright license, it appears to be an end user license agreement
which you have to agree with "prior to downloading the code" or
something like that.

As far as I can see, this has the potiential for violating FSF
"freedom zero". The OSD doesn't seem to have a clause against this
(and they even have the Apple license on their "approved licenses"
list), and neither does the DFSG.

However, the license has been considered a non-free license on this
list in the past. While I agree with the sentiment against EULAs
rather than copyright licenses, I'm concerned because I can't find the
appropriate section in the DFSG against this.

Anyone willing to clear things up?

Sunnan