Re: ldp-es_20002103-7_i386.changes REJECTED

Scripsit Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org>

> 	Have I made it clear now?

Do you mean that it's the *original* work that's under a non-free
license and the *translators* have havd GPL'ed their translation?

*IF* that is the case, neither the original nor the translation can be
 in main, and there's an argument that the translation cannot be
 distributed at all.

It is very hard to extract the raw facts of the situation from the
postings that have hit debian-legal. Please summarize facts before
diving into legal nitpicks.

--
Henning Makholm                            "I, madam, am the Archchancellor!
                                       And I happen to run this University!"