Re: Fwd: GNU VCG

> | > This is very interesting.  In particular, we are looking for
> libm4.
> |
> | Me too, I have spent my vacation learning m4 and hating it.
>
> Err, I spend my time writing M4 and I like it very much.

Sorry, I should have said:
I tried to debug a MONSTER autoconf macro that generated nasty looking
shell script and wished that there was a better way to make the output
tracable. I wished I could debug the like a perl script.

I do think m4 is elegant, small and interesting. You can do a lot with
it, and it is completly confusing to a newbie.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/