Re: BSD license, core libraries, and NetBSD

Scripsit Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>
> On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 09:26:28PM +0200, Henning Makholm wrote:

> > The clause quoted there has the number 3 attached to it. Again: What
> > is the fourth clause of the license you're referring to? Or is there a
> > zeroth clause?

> Holy cow, your are powerfully ignorant.

Apparently yes. It does surprise me that I've been able to read this
list regularly for 4+ years and still not notice that there has been
BSD license with the "you must mention my name" and the "you must not
mention my name" clauses in a the same time.

--
Henning Makholm                           "og de står om nissen Teddy Ring."